Henry has been a keen photographer for over 30 years. Having started a camera club and helped run several local groups, Henry now heads Spitfire Studio and organises events and workshops there.
Clubs & Societies
As it says on the tin - a list of photography related societies and also local clubs.
The Societies is a group of Associations encompasing many areas of photography. Including:
- - SWPP (Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers)
- - SIGFP (Society of International Glamour and Fashion Photographers)
The Royal Photographic Society (RPS) is a membership organisation founded in 1853.
We will try to keep this updated with anything useful that we come across. If you have some suggestions of websites/resources that might be useful to our members, please let us know!
- The supplier we use primarily for background paper rolls.
- We have bought several printed backdrops from Photography Backdrops.
- Bessel is a UK based manufacturer of softboxes and other lighting accessories.
- Studio Decor supplied the background system and curtain track for the studio.
Listings & Portfolios
We can be found on other websites either as a business listing or a portfolio/profile. If you find us on another site (or you list us on your site), let us know so that we can provide a link back to you!
- Studio Listing site for photographic hire studios in the UK